Just another weekend.


I apologize for looking a bit smashed.
Lyle and I went for McDonald's for a drive-thru and ate at the parking lot, lol. What is dining burnout. The funny thing was, it actually tasted great. Their cheeseburger is a balm for the hearts of even the pickiest eaters. When we finished our epic meal, we headed out to meet our other friends for a surprise party for my best friend's boyfriend *whew*. They were having a dinner date and we waited at Distillery.
It took them a while, so hey, Bacardi and soda on the house.

With one of my favorite people on the planet, Claire!

Lyle is complaining about tardy people (aka the unwitting celebrant + our other friends who were late)

Around ten, the place started filling up, everybody (thankfully) arrived before Chelle and Daims arrived.
But anyway, mischief managed :-) The rest of the night ended up being fun as hell, there was so much alcohol (this is why I love and hate when my friends have birthdays lol.) There were a couple of "drunk in the parking lot we must drag them and stuff them into the backseat" incidents, but then again, that's part of nights like this, yeah?

Then yesterday, Sunday, I just had lunch with my family at Dong Won, my favorite Korean restaurant in Manila. It's been awhile since we've had a Sunday family lunch! (We're not even complete, oh well. Busy times!)


Kimchi chigae with lots and lots of tofu

Samgyeopsal

Driko's gay watermelon shake

Steamed dumplings

Seafood pajeon

Grilled wagyu beef short ribs

For dessert we had some iced delights. The twins had this ice cream sandwich thing (which sounds repulsive to me but the twins will go for anything cookies and cream, so yeah.)


Dad and Mom had watermelons

And I had my favorite melon ice cream bar. It's so refreshing! :)

(Boo, chipped nails)

And because I am shallow, got some nail polish. I know I need to stop with the nail polish obsession, but I can't.
Chanel's Black Satin is forever my go-to nail polish when I just want to have clean looking dark nails. I really love having black nails (not in a DIY punk rock way, I like them neat and glossy!) Inattendu, on the other hand, is a full-coverage nude, veering a little bits toward peach. It looks super neat when painted on! Itching to get my hands on some non-Barbie pink shades!

Everyone, how was your weekend? Here, have an awesome laidback weekend song.
♥


I apologize for looking a bit smashed.
Lyle and I went for McDonald's for a drive-thru and ate at the parking lot, lol. What is dining burnout. The funny thing was, it actually tasted great. Their cheeseburger is a balm for the hearts of even the pickiest eaters. When we finished our epic meal, we headed out to meet our other friends for a surprise party for my best friend's boyfriend *whew*. They were having a dinner date and we waited at Distillery.
It took them a while, so hey, Bacardi and soda on the house.

With one of my favorite people on the planet, Claire!

Lyle is complaining about tardy people (aka the unwitting celebrant + our other friends who were late)

Around ten, the place started filling up, everybody (thankfully) arrived before Chelle and Daims arrived.
But anyway, mischief managed :-) The rest of the night ended up being fun as hell, there was so much alcohol (this is why I love and hate when my friends have birthdays lol.) There were a couple of "drunk in the parking lot we must drag them and stuff them into the backseat" incidents, but then again, that's part of nights like this, yeah?

Then yesterday, Sunday, I just had lunch with my family at Dong Won, my favorite Korean restaurant in Manila. It's been awhile since we've had a Sunday family lunch! (We're not even complete, oh well. Busy times!)


Kimchi chigae with lots and lots of tofu

Samgyeopsal

Driko's gay watermelon shake

Steamed dumplings

Seafood pajeon

Grilled wagyu beef short ribs

For dessert we had some iced delights. The twins had this ice cream sandwich thing (which sounds repulsive to me but the twins will go for anything cookies and cream, so yeah.)


Dad and Mom had watermelons

And I had my favorite melon ice cream bar. It's so refreshing! :)

(Boo, chipped nails)

And because I am shallow, got some nail polish. I know I need to stop with the nail polish obsession, but I can't.
Chanel's Black Satin is forever my go-to nail polish when I just want to have clean looking dark nails. I really love having black nails (not in a DIY punk rock way, I like them neat and glossy!) Inattendu, on the other hand, is a full-coverage nude, veering a little bits toward peach. It looks super neat when painted on! Itching to get my hands on some non-Barbie pink shades!

Everyone, how was your weekend? Here, have an awesome laidback weekend song.
♥
no subject
Date: 2011-11-21 03:59 am (UTC)and i used to love those mellon bars!
no subject
Date: 2011-11-22 01:22 am (UTC)Aren't they just addictive? <3
no subject
Date: 2011-11-22 01:53 am (UTC)YES. kjsdgfksdgkhkjh
no subject
Date: 2011-11-21 10:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-22 01:24 am (UTC)